Learn more about EMF
Make your project Healthy with great vibes
HEALTHY & SAFE HOMES & OFFICES
Today most people spend more than 90% of their lives inside buildings. During this time the nature of the enclosed environment directly affects the health, quality of life, and productivity of the occupants.
Modern buildings, however, clearly have a problem providing a healthy or even appropriate indoor environment.
Very few materials can be called perfectly “safe” or “healthy”.
- Some natural materials can be more toxic than synthetic ones.
- Some materials may be acceptable for most people but a problem for allergic people.
- Some materials may be safe in small doses but could cause problems in large ones.
- Some synthetic materials are more of a health problem when they are new, and eventually outgas their chemicals.
Where do the chemicals go and what do they do to the environment?
“Healthy” and “safe” are all about balance – even the healthiest food can be harmful if taken excessively or exclusively. The same applies to “environmentally friendly” products. A perfectly natural product or resource used in an excessive way, or put back in the wrong place can
upset the balance of the environment.
Why are these materials unhealthy?
Extensive measurements by numerous agencies have shown that the
typical modern home contains a chemical soup of volatile organic compounds (VOC’s)
like formaldehyde, xylene, isobutylaldehyde, vinyl chloride monomer, and other organochlorides, aldehydes and phenols from all kinds of manufactured wood products, paints, carpets, and synthetic textiles including furniture and carpets, plastics, foam, tile and carpet glue, etc.
Radon from the soil, ozone from some electrical appliances, and micron-sized particles from many sources add to the health risk. Airborne particulates, especially those less than about ten microns in diameter, can seriously damage the lung. Small particles can penetrate deeper into the lung, while larger particles are filtered out by the body is natural defences.
Mother Nature is changing the rules of the game
and these environmental changes are having a direct impact on our health. Our home and work environments, the water we drink and the air we breathe are all major health factors with today's modern lifestyles.
How do make a project, building, home and workspace healthy ?
To make a project, building, home and workspace healthy
we need to work on managing equilibrium at these three energy systems that affects human health and happiness.
- Electromagnetic: Most active forms of energy like heat, light, sound, magnetic, electricity etc. are electromagnetic in nature. This includes all kinds of light, heat, and all kinds of radiation including microwaves, x-rays, and UV rays.
- Biochemical: Most plant and animal forms, as well as materials and chemicals used in construction etc. are biochemical in nature, and have a biochemical impact on us.
This includes all kinds of chemical and biochemical influences including humans, animals, plants, as well as any materials we eat, use, or are exposed to.
- Physical: Qualities related to direction, shape, structure, alignment, and movement are all physical, and have an impact on our physical energetic quotient
This includes actions, directions, bodily functions, and physical interaction with each other and the world around us
How does Vastuworld Help?
At Vastuworld we help you attain health bliss inside your homes & office by addressing following concerns
- Symptoms of Sick Building Syndrome and how to create a healthy homes and offices.
- Addressing possible causes of many chronic disorders: Chronic fatigue, multiple chemical sensitivity, asthma, allergy, sleeping problems, nervousness, learning difficulties, infertility, low immunity, cancer
- Esmog, Electrical Pollution: Electromagnetic fields (EMF), electromagnetic radiation (EMR), mobile phones and shielding devices.
- Indoor air pollution: Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), solvents, formaldehyde, dusts, fibres, moulds, yeast, other bio-toxins.
- Building Biology Esoteric Aspects: energy clearing, energy flow channelizing, energy shielding & energy amplification
- Geopathic Stress , Scanning Earth energies using H3 Gold Lecher Antenna
- Suggestions for Energy enhancement & upliftments: Using Human Building Interface (HBI), Naduhl Glyphs etc
- Building design: Non-allergenic, natural, solar, energy efficient, harmonious with the environment.
For getting your home or project assessed and certified as a "Healthy Home", please email your interest to email@example.com